Friday, March 26, 2010

Preparing for the Tao Retreat/April 27, 2010

Hello again. I haven't written for awhile, but I have been very busy preparing the Healing Centre here in Toronto and taking care of business concerns. Yes I still do business from the perspective of seeing clients and doing consultations. That works well for me, but now I will devote myself to the Centre. It feels like something that I have always wanted to do. So it is like a dream come true. Completely devoting myself to teaching and healing.....I am very fortunate.

Now I am also getting ready to go to Europe to attend Master Sha's Tao Retreat. This will be the first time he will share these fantastic teachings in such a large public event. We will be in the Austrian Alps in great numbers to participate. A perfect setting...being in the mountains...as the sages of the past went to these places for personal cleansing and deep meditation. We shall do that to but in harmony with others attending. There are special practices and tools to use. We are focusing on many things but we will be 'youthing' ...turning the clock back and rejuvenating our souls, minds and bodies. Stay tuned for future blogs. I will share what I can. Thanks.

No comments: