Monday, January 18, 2010

Post Retreat Thoughts

I have just returned from an exceptional retreat with Dr. and Master Zhi Gang Sha and most of his Master Teachers from around the world. We were fortunate enough to be in the Love Peace and Harmony Center in Boulder Colorado. A wonderful, peaceful, healing temple that Master Sha inaugurated a few years ago. I felt so supported and loved by everyone there...as we all went through alot of changes together. That sense of community is hard to come by...anywhere. If we could take it and bottle it the world would be a different place.

I think that is what all of us are going to do...take that love and bring into being wherever we are on this planet. My goal is to bring it here into my community and to the world of business. They are all the same. We are all souls incarnate on the same journey.

This is the way to uplift this planet....join together...in Love Peace and Harmony. Whoever you are, wherever you are.

No comments: