Sunday, December 27, 2009

2010.....Another Step Forward

I am aware that the New Year is ahead of us...and I must say I have never been one to focus on the celebration aspect.....but the idea of starting something new and moving forward really excites me. Right now 2010 means the opportunity to bring the message of the Power of Soul to as many people as I can. That's my intention.

This past week I spent some time with business colleagues and friends all of whom I have known for many years. Successful people...each of them. Thoughtful, caring people...each of them. I feel a great kinship with them. One is about to launch a new Leadership Institute for Canada in affiliation with a major university and learning centre in the west....That's really amazing. This was a dream she has had for some time and she's found the way to make it happen. It is a dream that is coming true and one that will benefit this entire country. When I see things like this happening I am so optimistic about what's possible....for everyone.

I really want to see the business community open up to the possibilities of 'Soul Power'. Aligning heart and soul with business success is not an impossible dream. It is a natural evolution whose time has come. That is what excites me....We can be on the forefront of making that happen...guiding people there.

This is a calling from my soul to all souls......Business Success and Soul Power are the way of the future. Join me...Join Master Sha in this endeavour!

Now that is exciting!!!......Happy New Year everyone!!!!

No comments: